Contact your worthless or not-worthless Congressional senator via email/letter/phone call or in person! Please DO IT! Before it is too late!
The 666 and 6 bill may as well say, “R.I.P 1776”.
So, if this passes (may God forbid it), we, the citizens of the globe are going to be tagged, bagged and screwed. “Doctor” Gates has thus commanded it!
Among their plans thanks to their fear porn plandemic are mandatory vaccinations (courtesy of Eugenics and vaccine pusher Bill Gates) and forcing children and everyone else to get “invisible” tattoos to prove they’ve been poisoned/vaccinated. Awhile back, Gates Of Hell was advocating for everyone to be registered in order to be online. And seeing as the Gates Foundation was investigated for allegedly causing sterility from the tetanus vaccine in Africa via an anti-fertility drug, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), I can’t imagine they would suddenly become honest and not pull that on the entire globe. They’re just following orders folks- from the Georgia Guidestones. Since one of the “commandments” is to keep the global population at 500 million, seems that vaccines are a great way to do that. Add to the fact that the devil is the best deceiver out there, I’m sure the luciferians who are behind this whole thing want the total global population to be ZERO. But, 500 million sounds better than zero.
Here are the details I got from the Weston A Price foundation:
Reasonable people can disagree — as scientists do – about the level of threat posed by the coronavirus and the appropriate responses. But we should all be able to agree that violating people’s fundamental civil rights is wrong.
Congress is considering a bill that threatens just that, unfortunately. H.R. 6666 is a short, innocuous-seeming bill to support testing and contact tracing for the coronavirus. But even aside from its huge price tag of $100 BILLION just in 2020 (and additional future appropriations), the real problem is what it does NOT address: protecting civil rights while doing these things, especially since it also covers quarantining people.
Will the government and private entities who are being paid from grants under this bill:
- Force people to be tested (which involves taking samples invasively and possibly painfully from the very back of one’s sinuses)?
- Impose severe quarantine measures when less restrictive options would be sufficient to protect the public?
- Require people to leave their homes if they live with people who do not test positive?
- Mandate vaccination, once one is available, even if the person has medical, philosophical, or religious reasons to refuse?
While the last question is still in the future, the first three are very immediate.
For example, Ventura County officials recently created an uproar by discussing their tracing program, which included removing people from their homes’ if they had only one bathroom. The director of the county health program stated in a press briefing: “For instance, if they live in a home where there is only one bathroom and there are three or four other people living there and those people don’t have COVID infection, we’re not going to be able to keep the person in that home. Every person we’re isolating, for instance, needs to have their own bathroom. So, we’ll be moving people like this into other kinds of housing that we have available.”
In response to a public outcry, the County later backtracked, saying that people would be offered the choice to have alternative housing, but would not be forced. But the simple fact that this was even considered is deeply disturbing – and reinforces that we need the government to address civil rights protections now!
Fear of a disease must not lead to knee-jerk reactions that violate people’s right to their bodily integrity, health choice, or right to choose where they live.
Please help stop H.R. 6666 now!
1) Contact your U.S. Representative and Senators and urge them to OPPOSE H. R. 6666.
You can look up who represents you at:
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
“Hi, my name is _____ and I’m from [city/town]. I am calling to urge Representative/Senator ______ to protect individual civil rights and vote no on H.R. 6666.
This resolution would give money to numerous government and private entities to conduct testing, tracing, and quarantining of people. Yet while funding these activities with $100 Billion of taxpayer money, it provides no protections for people’s civil rights.
As a constituent, I urge Representative/Senator _____ to vote no on H.R. 6666 unless it is amended to require all entities that receive funds to:
- Respect individuals’ right to refuse medical treatment or procedures, including refusing testing, participation in experimental procedures or protocols, and vaccination.
- Limit any quarantine measures to the least restrictive means possible and provide due process protections.
- Protect the right of an individual who is quarantined to remain in their home, live with consenting family or household members at all times, and utilize the treatments of their choice for their recovery.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Testing has been incredibly flawed for COVID-19, with reports of both false positives and false negatives. It is likely that false positives could be used to remove people from their homes or deny them access to public places including work and transportation.
- People who are already in their own environment are not putting others in danger. We do not need a resolution that funds numerous government and private entities, who may abuse their power by removing our family members. We have seen this behavior in other parts of the world, and we need to ensure that no overzealous official decides to follow examples such as China, where people were forcibly removed from their homes and placed into quarantine camps.
- H.R. 6666 vaguely states that the resolution could be used for testing and tracing and “for other purposes.” This type of language is dangerously overbroad and open to abuse.
- Such monitoring would likely be used to prevent those who do not vaccinate (if a vaccine becomes available) from participating in many aspects of society, including travel, work and school.
Read the bill here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1
Some disturbing articles about the plans for mass vaccination:
Bill Gates: Life won’t go back to ‘normal’ until population ‘widely vaccinated’ – https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bill-gates-life-wont-go-back-to-normal-until-population-widely-vaccinated
COVID-19 scare leads to more digital surveillance, talk of mandatory vaccine ‘tattoos’ for kids’ – https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/covid-19-scare-leads-to-more-digital-surveillance-talk-of-mandatory-vaccine-tattoos-for-kids
SO, WHO DIED AND MAKE BILL GATES PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD?????
Trust in Christ, He is our shield! Ephesians 6:16